Referrals are made to our programs from various sources, including:
withdrawal management services
social service agencies
health service providers
1. Contact us at 416-926-8267 ext. 122 or email@example.com. Pre-screening regarding basic eligibility requirements for the programs is done over the telephone.
2. If you are eligible for admission you will be interviewed by St. Michael’s Hospital’s Coordinated Access to Addictions Services (1-855-505-5045) and followed up with by staff of St. Michael’s Homes.
3. If you have completed the interview process you will be enrolled in our Engagement program and be required to attend our Engagement sessions and/or check in weekly with designated program staff. You will receive further written information about our programming.
Acceptance and Admission
1. Applicants are advised as soon as possible by the interviewer as to the outcome of their application.
2. Upon acceptance, there may be a waiting list for applicants depending on availability of space in the program.
3. Please note that detoxification is necessary prior to admission.
There are no fees for our Treatment programs; a valid OHIP card is required for admission.
Room, board, and service fees are required for Transitional Housing programming.