Referrals are made to our programs from various sources, including:
withdrawal management services
social service agencies
health service providers
1. Call St. Michael’s Hospital’s Coordinated Access to Addictions Services (1-855-505-5045) to complete the intake triage and let them know you would like to access service at St. Michael’s Homes.*
2. Then, attend our Engagement Program on Thursday morning at 9 a.m. at 262 Gerrard St. East. If you are out of town, or otherwise unable to attend, please call us at our intake line at 416-926-8267 ext. 110.
At this point, you will be enrolled in our Engagement program and be asked to attend our Engagement sessions and/or check in weekly with designated program staff. You will receive further written information about our programming.
*Contact us at 416-926-8267 ext. 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Acceptance and Admission
1. Applicants are advised as soon as possible by the interviewer as to the outcome of their application.
2. Upon acceptance, there may be a waiting list for applicants depending on availability of space in the program.
3. Please note that detoxification is necessary prior to admission.
There are no fees for our Treatment programs; a valid OHIP card is required for admission.
Room, board, and service fees are required for Transitional Housing programming.