Please support our Holiday Appeal
Every donation helps us continue the valuable work that we do.
Since 1976 our abstinence-based residential treatment and rehabilitative programs have assisted and supported hundreds of men who desire to achieve and maintain lives without their addictions to alcohol and/or drugs. We have seen many lives changed for the better and with donations this continues to be a source of hope and inspiration for all involved with St Michael’s Homes.
Where does the money go?
1. Purchase of day to day necessities items such as furniture, bedding, and dishes
2. Program innovations that directly benefit our residents
3. Employee training to develop and strengthen our abilities to support our clients
How you can make a difference
1. Check or cash donations on a one time, monthly or annual basis
2. Marketable securities
3. Planned legacy gift
4. In tribute or memory of someone special or to honour a special occasion
5. Volunteer your time and skills to the organization
6. As a business and would like to donate products or services
If you wish to mail in donations then please send them to our administration offices at:
St Michael’s Homes
262 Gerrard Street East
CANADA M5A 2G2
To make a donation right now through Canada Helps, please click on the following link:
We acknowledge all donations and a tax receipt will be sent to you. If you require further assistance or have questions about how you can assist the organization please contact us on (416)926 8267 or email email@example.com