Our Place Community of Hope offers services to those experiencing challenges with mental health. Acting as a support network to individuals, Our Place offers activities in a welcoming and supportive environment. This gives participants the opportunity to meet, connect, and build relationships and skills for independent living, while accessing other mental health care services.
- Drop in Coffee and Conversation
- Daily Community Meals for $1 every Tuesday-Friday at 5pm
- Friday Dance Night
- Saturday Night Live Music
- Mental Health Peer Discussion Group
- Tournaments: scrabble; pool; euchre, and more.
- Outings: Toronto Island; local parks; bowling; skating; art galleries; street festivals, and more.
- Prayer and Bible Reflection
- Yoga and Meditation
- Bingo on Tuesday evenings
- Movie Night
- Monthly Birthday celebrations for clients born that month
Regular programs facilitate bonding among Our Place Community of Hope participants by enabling small groups to participate together.
Our Place is located at 1183 Davenport Road and is open 2:00pm – 8:25pm every Tuesday to Saturday.
To find out more about Our Place Community of Hope visit their website: www.ourplacecommunityofhope.com/