Due to COVID-19, all Psychotherapy sessions are occurring remotely. Please contact (416) 926-8267 ext. 103 for more information.
Addiction is almost always a result of underlying mental health issues. The vast majority of our clients suffer from various forms of trauma, which provoke anxiety, depression, and other conditions that evoke addictive behaviours.
Psychotherapy is the best way to help a client explore the roots of their addictive behaviours. Therapies offered include:
- CBT to help with “stuck” thoughts
- DBT to help with self-regulation and interpersonal relationships
- Narrative Therapy to re-frame self-perception
- Hypnotherapy to reinforce motivation
- Psychodynamic therapies such as EFT, IFS, and Memory Re consolidation to tackle PTSD and other effects of trauma.
For most of our clients, psychotherapy is the key to a long-lasting recovery from the suffering that leads to addiction. Our therapists are graduate students and post-graduate volunteers working alongside our other clinical staff, under a Registered Psychotherapist with qualifications to provide clinical supervision either in-person or remotely.
To enroll in Psychotherapy, call our main number at (416) 926-8267 ext 103.